I am attempting to return results for issues whose status have not changed for greater than 90 days. But each one I try includes issues within 90 days, instead of BEFORE 90 days.
Searching around I keep finding advice to use JQL to the effect of:
...AND NOT status CHANGED BEFORE -90d...
But the actual results are returning issues such as those created today and yesterday. They have not even existed for 90 days, why are they included in the results?
I've tried different combinations with CHANGED BEFORE and CHANGED AFTER, but it doesn't make sense.
How do I use JQL to return results for issues that have not had a status changed for more than 90 days? What is "CHANGED BEFORE" and "CHANGED AFTER" really targeting when combined with -xd or xd?
My goal is to create an automation that can send notifications for issues that have not been updated (have not had a status change) for more than 90 days. But I can't seem to even target the correct issues to begin.
Any help is most appreciated.