We've had to create confluence pages for releases that provide more information about them (e.g. milestones for significant dates before release time, links to filters and go/no-go decision pages, etc.). I can link Confluence to the release, but I can't provide a breadcrumb in the release back to the specific Confluence page.
Having this would make it easier for developers, analysist and leads not to have to look up Confluence pages manually. Looking at their Jira issue, they could click on the version value in the intended version (or look that up manually in the releases area within Jira) then clearly see the linked Confluence page. This would save us time with manual hunting and pecking but more importantly help us avoid the temptation to revert back to spreadsheets making confluence pages more valuable.
It looks like adding links to Jira release versions is not possible within Jira Cloud. Is there a place where I can request this as a feature or upvote someone else's request? Rovo thinks I'm not the first one asking, but hard for it to point to the top-most requested one that's still open.