I dont have permission to create new spaces. But I want to start tracking project form BU in Jira.
Hi @90025940
Jira admins can create spaces from any template, including company-managed and team-managed spaces. Any user can create their own team-managed space unless a Jira admin changes this in global permissions.
Further details - Create new space: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-a-new-project/
Please ask the Jira admin for further details.
Is there any chance to know who in my organization is the Jira Admin ?
If you don’t have permission to create a new space or project, I’d first check with your Jira administrator to confirm which project-creation permissions are enabled for your account. It may also be worth asking whether your organization already has an existing project that can be used for tracking the BU work instead of creating a new one. That could make the setup simpler while keeping the project structure consistent. For teams managing the financial side of a business, keeping project and administrative processes organized can also be helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.