I want to see sessions used to fix a bug using Jira Coding Agent with the visible changes view of sandbox enviornment completed in past. Is there any way?I was able to see only chats but not the view I get to see when I execute a JCA task and see my bug fix visually on temporary enviornment via jira coding agent session.Thanks!
TL;DR: No, the Jira Coding Agent (JCA) sandbox view is ephemeral. The live preview container is destroyed as soon as the session ends, so past visual sandbox environments cannot be re-opened. Only the chat, execution logs, code diffs, and generated PRs are retained.
Workarounds to Capture & Audit Past Visual Fixes
Ephemeral Preview Environments: Set up your CI/CD pipeline to automatically build preview deployments for any draft branch JCA pushes. This generates a persistent, shareable live URL that outlives the JCA session.
Local Spin-Up: Checkout the git branch JCA created for the ticket and run your local development server to view the exact UI changes in your browser.
Automated Screenshots: Add visual testing/screenshot scripts to your repo and prompt JCA to run them, saving UI screenshots directly into the PR or Jira comments.
Screen Recording: Record the live sandbox using tools like Loom while the JCA session is running, and attach the clip to the Jira issue before closing it out.
Hi @Shivam Kadwade ,
Apart from what's listed/stated here you cannot run advanced reports or pull specific insights from the Coding agent. 🫤
We've also quite recently added the Triage Agent to one of out instances, but apart from Insights within Studio, I don't think there's much more you can see 👀
I guess something like what you're looking for would be valuable, so I'd suggest reaching out to Atlassian Support (either you or your app/Atlassian admin). You could discuss this with the support team, and potentially they could create a new feature request related to it.*if they do, I'd appreciate if you could share it here
Cheers,Tobi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.