Hey Champions! 👋
I'm looking to host a small, informal call about Teamwork Graph (TWG) — and I need your help.
📅 Friday, August 28th | 9:30–10:30 AM MT | Max 5 people
Here's the idea: I'm looking for one person with hands-on TWG experience someone who has connected applications to it, helped stakeholders understand how to use it, and seen it consume and surface information in practice. You'll be the anchor of the conversation.
Then I'd love up to 4 others who are curious, experimenting, or just have questions. No prior knowledge needed.
This is a safe space for everyone. The expert doesn't need all the answers. Newcomers don't need to know anything going in. "I don't know" is a perfectly valid — and honestly expected — answer. TWG is new and still largely uncharted, and that's exactly why this kind of open conversation matters.
Some things we might touch on:
- How does TWG actually work in practice?
- How do you connect your tools and apps to it?
- How do you explain its value to stakeholders?
- What makes it powerful — and what are its limits?
Want to join? Send me a message on LinkedIn
FAQ
Q: Why only 5?
Small groups allow people to be more open, participate more freely, and take the pressure off the expert, who may not have all the answers but is genuinely willing to collaborate.
Q: Why message on LinkedIn instead of commenting here?
Since spots are limited, LinkedIn gives us a direct line of communication. If more people want to join than there are spots, I can stay in touch with everyone who expressed interest. It's also a small extra commitment, a signal that you're genuinely in. 🙂