Hi, thank you for the demo. I have a few questions about our specific scenario.
First, we have 3 separate Atlassian instances,one with JSM Premium and two free Jira Software instances. What is the recommended process to consolidate them into a single instance?
Second, once consolidated, we'll have multiple teams, Operations, Consulting, Development, IT Support, and Legal — all in the same instance. How do we restrict visibility so each team only sees their own projects and tickets?
Third, currently our 4 agents share credentials, multiple people use the same account. We need individual accounts for traceability. If we scale from 4 to 12 agents, how does this affect licensing cost, including Marketplace add-ons?
And fourth, can executive leadership have a single consolidated dashboard across all teams, while each team remains restricted to their own data?
One last thing — we're actively evaluating JSM for our entire organization, TSNET SA, based in Peru. I submitted a quote request but haven't received a response. Could someone from Atlassian sales reach out to me directly? My email is <EMAIL REMOVED> I'd really appreciate the help. Thank you!