Hi, I want to set a default value on a custom field, but the field is locked. Is there any way that I can unlock it?
It said this field was created by Jira or a plugin, and can’t be edited.
Hi @Triumph Support and welcome,
The field is locked for editing meaning that you can not edit the behaviour of the field since it is a standard system field but you can absolutely add values to it.
The available values depends on the versions created in the spaces (it is the same value you find under 'Versions' in space settings).
Could you elaborate some more on the actual usecase? I.e what type of value do you want to set and how do you want to add it?
You can add for example add a bug to next unreleased version via an automation.
Best regards,/Staffan
OK, I will have a try, thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.