Hi everyone,
I am in an urgent situation and cannot get through the standard support contact forms because I am on a Free plan.
On July 28th, I received an email warning me about my Confluence site being deactivated due to inactivity. I immediately logged into my account and accessed Confluence to prevent this. However, it seems there was a bug, because my Confluence site was still deactivated and has completely disappeared from my account.
When I try to use the "Billing, payment and pricing" contact form to request a site restoration, it just redirects me to documentation and the Community.
Since the deactivation happened around July 28th, I am desperately trying to reach someone at Atlassian to restore my site before my documentation is permanently deleted...
Could a Community Leader or Atlassian staff member please help escalate this so my site can be recovered?
My site URL is: https://digitalnomadanalyst.atlassian.net/
Thank you so much for any help...