How does Jira SM cloud version work with import in Assets?
I have made an import for assets in Jira SM. It works fine the first time, but when I delete the imported file and I run Import again wihtout changing anything the import wil read the file (that is no longer on my drive) anyway. Thas means that the imported file is stored somewhere else an dhe Import is not reading the file on my computer.
When I change the import file in the import specifications to the same file that I replaced with another file with the same name as before, but with less records en some new records. The Jira Import will read the new file, but does nog recognise missing records. It will however recognise new records in the import and import them in the assets. So I have no possibility to do something with missing records. Does anybody knows the exact way how Jira SM cloud version works on this specific point?