Hi,
I found a bug related to file attachments in Jira. When I attach a file to a Jira ticket, the Date Added column in the Attachments section temporarily shows an incorrect date, January 21, 1970 — instead of the actual upload date.
Steps to Reproduce:
Actual Result:The "Date Added" column displays Jan 21, 1970 for the newly attached file at the moment of upload.
Expected Result:The "Date Added" column should display the current date and time from the moment the upload begins or completes.
Hi @Mahnoor Gul I'm not replicating this behavior in my space but I might not have the proper steps. Have you tried different browsers to see if functionality is any different? I was using Edge. Do other users see the same issue? Does it happen with multiple work items, or just one?
I took a look on Atlassian's Jira Site and didn't see anything directly related. Feel free to take a look, as I may have missed it.
If you are still having issues, with your Premium license, your System Administrator can open a Work Item with Atlassian Support to review. I would suggest being very detailed with your submission, but it would be worth having them weigh in.
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.