I am wondering if Atlassian Guard is necessary to have in my Cloud target instance?
I will give you a bit context about my case; I have my Jira Data Center instance, actually I have started my Assessment with JCMA (I have the instance assessment completed). Than, in my DC instance, I have my user management Delegated to an LDAP Auth and I have Microsoft Azure Active Directory SSO for Jira installed. So, in my Cloud target instance I only have Jira, Zephyr, Confluence, and Bitbucket, Atlassian Guard was not considered (Idk why!) and this makes me wonder;
- Not having Atlassian Guard in Cloud target instance could be a migration blocker?
- If Atlassian Guard was not considered in Cloud, What would be the main cons of this?
- (if applies) On those cons, How could I turn those cons around?
I hope someone has gone through something like this, and tell me how managed to resolve it.