I think I did everything to enable me to delete issues.
I verified my domain via Google Workspace. My account is a managed acoount.
I confirmed I have permission to delete an issue.
Here is other settings screenshots:
Hi @selcuk alimdar,
From the screenshot you shared, it seems you migrated your data from another Jira instance.
As @Victor Law - Ricksoft rightly points out, the administrator role in your space does not automatically grant you delete issues permission. This is a separate permission in the permission scheme that needs to be granted explicitly.
Since you indicate being on a free plan, you won't be able to do that (as a free plan does not allow editing permissions).
Hope this helps!
@selcuk alimdar
Under Space Role - Who is in the administrators group please?
HI @selcuk alimdar
Administering a Jira space/project doesn't automatically permit you to delete Jira work items/issues in the Company-managed space.
Please review the permission scheme and ensure that the project role you belong to has the Delete issues permission.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/permissions-for-company-managed-projects-1097175962.html#Permissionsforcompanymanagedprojects-Issuepermissions
Thank you.
Hello,
Have you checked in permission helper if you can delete that issue, and if not, what are the failed conditions ?
Yes, it says I have permission.
Me
thanks @Walter Buggenhout your suggestion worked out: if you are on a free plan - start a trial of a paid plan first and then update the permission. Revert to the free plan after you did that.
I see you fixed your issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.