I don´t find the option for deleting
Hi @Jose Manuel Gude
Since you are the product admin, check your permissions scheme in the space settings and ensure that your role/group/user has the permissions to delete work items.
Regards,
Fabian
@Jose Manuel Gude
Someone else reported the same issue I wonder if it has anything to do with the Free plan like a glitch.
However please make sure that you do have the permission to delete work items.
Best,
Fadoua
Check the solution suggested here it may work for you:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Unable-to-Delete-Issue-in-Company-Managed-Business-Space-on-Jira/qaq-p/3276576
I’d first try refreshing the page, signing out and back in, or testing from another browser to rule out a temporary interface issue. If the task still cannot be deleted, it could be a permissions or server-side problem.
If other users are experiencing the same issue, it would be helpful to report it with the task ID and any error message or screenshot. Hopefully it’s a temporary bug and gets fixed soon. I’ve also been dealing with other online tasks while browsing motox3m.com.br, so I know how frustrating it can be when a simple action suddenly stops working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.