We're trying to import our NinjaOne RMM data into JSM assets through Data Manager and are at a bit of a loss. We want this to be automated and have zero human input but aren't sure how to do this without a native adapter in Data Manager (I'd love for that to be a feature request for Atlassian). Anyone had any luck accomplishing this?
I am the developer of OnLink that uses NinjaOne's api to automate imports to JSM Assets. Please let us know if you'd like to see a demo.
@Owen Adams
Since NinjaOne RMM or Data Manager is not a Atlassian product, I would recommend you to reach out to NinjaOne RMM or Data Manager vendor for technical support on getting data into JSM Assets application.
Sorry. Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph
Hi Owen — I came across this while researching the exact NinjaOne → JSM Assets workflow.
Did you eventually get the Data Manager import working reliably and fully automated?
I'm trying to understand how teams are solving this in real environments before deciding whether this is actually a product worth building, so I'd be very interested in what worked — or where it got stuck.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.