I’m unable to log in to my Atlassian account because the identity-verification code email never arrives.
The email address is definitely correct:
- Atlassian successfully sent a marketing email to the same address today at 10:33.
- I sent a test email to the address from Gmail and it arrived within seconds.
- I have checked the mailbox directly in my hosting provider’s webmail, not just in a local mail client.
- I have checked spam/junk.
- I have requested the verification code more than once, but no verification email appears at all.
So this does not look like a general mailbox-delivery problem or an incorrect email address. It appears to affect Atlassian’s identity-verification emails specifically.
I cannot access normal Atlassian support because I am on a free plan, so I’m asking here whether anyone knows:
- whether Atlassian identity-verification emails can become suppressed separately from marketing email;
- whether there is any way to get that suppression cleared;
- whether there is another route to regain access when the verification email itself is not being delivered.
I’m currently locked out of an active Jira/Customer Service site because the only login method being offered depends on the missing code.