There used to be a "Blue Dot" in the Comment cell when there is unread comment in the issue.
That feature is critical for any kinds of team work which I believe should never be taken away.
Is there any way to get that feature back available?
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/quot-Blue-dot-quot-in-quot-Comment-quot-cell-for-unread-items/qaq-p/3228022#U3275251
I added a comment here. Arkadiusz Wroblewski
Hi @Flavia SilvaYou're correct. Atlassian introduced the blue dot as an unread-comments indicator in the Comments column, and I couldn't find any announcement that this functionality has been intentionally removed after that.
I'd recommend contacting Atlassian Support.Also, please keep us informed about what they inform you about that.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Hello and Welcome to Atlassian Community @Flavia Silva
I checked this as well. I can't find a current Jira Cloud setting that would allow you to re-enable this indicator, nor an Atlassian announcement confirming that its removal was intentional.
Since your team is affected too, I agree with @Gor Greyan that Support is the right next step here. If they confirm whether this is an intentional UI change or a regression, it would be great if you could share the result here.
Best,Arek 🤠
@Arkadiusz Wroblewski
Is there a way to fix the above? My team is having an issue with this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.