We're unable to export any page to PDF. Receiving a "Your PDF file is ready to go. Download PDF" message but when opening we get"Something went wrong.We’re moving mountains to get it sorted.View our status page and subscribe for service updates."Yes we've tried all of the suggestions and no they did not work.Submitting a ticket is also not working.
That seems like a system-wide problem ... that spilled over to PDF exports.
https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/
We are still seeing the same issues. A confluence page with 5 words on it and nothing else took 165 seconds to export and that export resulted in a page stating that failure message. I'm going to reach out to to support and see if I can report this as a bug.
I’m dealing with the same problem on our end with no option to report it.
Bumping this as I am also facing the exact same issues
Confirmed this is currently a known issue and the developers are working on it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.