Hi Atlassian Community,
I previously had an Atlassian account/site associated with neetirajsinh.atlassian.net, but I am no longer able to access the existing account.
I have also tried to create a new account/site using the same details, but that is not working either. It appears that the previous account/site may still exist, but I cannot access it.
I would like to recover my original account and existing Atlassian site, rather than create a completely new one.
Could someone please advise me on the account recovery process? I am happy to complete any verification required to prove ownership of the account/site and provide whatever information is needed.
Site: <span>neetirajsinh.atlassian.net</span>
Issue:
- I previously had access to this Atlassian account/site.
- I can no longer access the existing account.
- Creating a new account/site with the same details is also not working.
- I would like to regain access to the original account/site through the appropriate verification process.
Any guidance on how I can verify ownership and recover the account would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!