Hello everyone,
After the latest Assets Data Manager update, it seems that the behavior of the Dictionary Groups configuration has changed, and I'm not sure how to manage it now.
Path:
Assets → Data Manager → Object Classes → Compute → Data Dictionaries → <Dictionary Name> Dictionary Groups
In previous versions, it was possible to view and scroll through all attributes that had been added to a Dictionary Group. This made it easy to review, manage, and modify the group's contents.
Since the update, only the first 20 attributes appear to be displayed. There is no visible way to scroll, paginate, or expand the list to see additional entries. I can no longer view all attributes assigned to the group, nor can I effectively maintain or modify them.
Has anyone else experienced this issue?
- Is this a known limitation or bug in the current version?
- Has the functionality been moved elsewhere?
- Is there a workaround to view and manage all attributes within a Dictionary Group?
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!