I'm attempting to build an automation to help us manage our content before it gets too stale in our Knowledge Base space. The rule is meant to run once a month and scan for pages that haven't been updated in the last 6 months if they are currently in a Verified status, then update the status to Waiting for Review and notify the page owner that the page needs to be reviewed and updated or archived depending on standards we've set for KB articles.
The trouble I'm running into is that the branch rule says it will "perform actions and conditions on pages which are considered inactive." What is considered "inactive"? Is it lack of editing, lack of views, both, neither? If a user views a page briefly instead of being "engaged" (according to the page analytics), does that make the page count as active? What if a contributor manually updates the page status but doesn't edit the page? Will it still be considered inactive because it wasn't edited?

If this is the wrong way to go about building my automation, I'm open to any suggestions!