Hello all -
First off want to say thank you for all of the engagement so far - you all are making me a stronger user!
I have a question on metrics and charting for data in confluence.
My use case is the following: I have several metrics I capture around corrective actions (CAPAs), some are shown below. I want to replicate these metrics in Confluence, expressly without using any plug-ins or apps. Enabling metrics reporting features will allow me to completely move CAPAs out of their current system.


My current theoretical solution: I plan to capture data within my confluence pages via page properties tables. I then think I need to push the data to a Jira ticket with an appropriate assortment of fields to capture the metrics I want. Then I'll use the Jira reporting features defaults to capture what I can.
The problem with this solution so far: I am running into issues creating an automation flow from confluence to Jira, especially since I cannot call the page properties data directly within the automation feature in confluence. Am I on the right track?