Half icon occupy all the screen since yesterday. Only Jira, other page without any problem.Change size (with control + or control - or mouse wheel) don't fix this. Thank you for your help.
Hey @Javi ,
Thank you for asking. .
We tried to load scripts but something went wrong.
Please make sure that your network settings allow you to download scripts from the following domain:
https://identity-common-frontend.prod-east.frontend.public.atl-paas.net"
It seems the Atlassian server is wrong just now. In this URL: https://identity-common-frontend.prod-east.forntend.public.atl-paas.net, this response: https://identity-common-frontend.prod-east.frontend.public.atl-paas.net/
Hi @Javi ,
Thanks for bringing this to us, we're here to help.
You mentioned that you couldn't upload the screenshot because "it needs a URL", it is possible to simply upload the screenshot by selecting the "Upload" button above the URL option, please submit a screenshot so that we can understand better the issue you are facing.
Regards,
Filip
I attach an image but I can't see it here. I'll try again.But It seems is fixed just now.Thank you all.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.