Hi - I've been very careful to use what I thought was the non-deprecated version of the display filter results gadget via the + add gadgets menu item, rather than whatever drag and drop options there are/were
However today I went to edit one and had a UI display even with historical pages where it seemed to have completely disappeared.
Questioning Rovo it claimed viewing historical pages I had actually used the deprecated gadget - so I recreated the gadget on the page and to me it seemed to be exactly the same as what I had fixed up 2 weeks ago.
I was so careful not to use what I thought was the deprecated gadget as per advice on the gadgets themselves. So I was very surprised by Rovo's response. Was Rovo incorrect? Or has there indeed been a sudden deprecation of these gadgets in the add gadget menu?