Urgent: Confluence Free site unavailable and no longer appears in Atlassian Administration
I need help from an Atlassian employee with a Confluence Cloud Free site that has become unavailable.
Site: raibl.atlassian.net
Organization: raibl
Product: Confluence Cloud Free
I am the sole administrator/user of the organization.
When I visit:
<a href="https://raibl.atlassian.net/wiki" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://raibl.atlassian.net/wiki</a>
I receive:
Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable.
The page provides this Request ID:
54ed483a5e4f4bb0a5d0a2433ce0cf27
I have signed into admin.atlassian.com and confirmed that I am looking at the raibl organization. However, under Sites there are no sites, and under Apps/Subscriptions it says:
You don't have any apps right now.
I have tried to contact Atlassian Support, but because this is a Free plan I cannot open a support ticket. The support form also rejects raibl.atlassian.net with “URL cannot be found”, so I cannot use the support form even though this is the site I need help with.
I have been told by the Atlassian support assistant that the site was deactivated due to inactivity and that the 14-day period has passed, meaning the data may have been permanently deleted.
Could an Atlassian employee please verify the actual status of raibl.atlassian.net and confirm:
When the site was deactivated.
Whether the Confluence data has actually been permanently deleted.
Whether the data is still within any recovery/retention window.
Whether there is any possibility of restoring the site or its data.
This site contains important personal/work material, so I would be extremely grateful for any help determining whether the data is genuinely unrecoverable.
Thank you.