Summary
Over the past ~2 hours I've experienced two separate issues with Jira Cloud: temporary inaccessibility of my Scrum board, and newly created issues vanishing from both the Backlog and Sprint views shortly after creation.
Issue 1 – Board inaccessible
Approximately 2 hours ago, I was unable to open my Jira Board at all (page failed to load / board view unavailable). This resolved itself after some time without any action on my end.
Issue 2 – Created issues disappearing
I created 3 new issues in my project. All three no longer appear anywhere:
- Not visible in the Backlog
- Not visible in the Sprint
- (please check/add: not findable via search either, if that's the case for you)
Expected behavior
Newly created issues should remain visible in the Backlog (or assigned Sprint) immediately after creation and persist reliably.
Actual behavior
Issues disappear shortly after creation; board becomes temporarily inaccessible.
Environment
Question
Is this a known incident? Are others seeing the same behavior right now? Any workaround for recovering the missing issues would be greatly appreciated.