I genuinely appreciated Peggy's article - Customer Service Management: Setup Guide for New T... - Atlassian Community
However, I find that I have a really small team trying to tackle an internal employee base that just doesn't have the time to fill out forms. They have an IT, HR, or EHR issue and they simply want to report it, in seconds, and get back to work. I appreciate that. I also appreciate that there are cases where a form is required. But what good is a form that just says "broken"?
So, how do we balance this? I want:
- A clean, easy-to-use, omnichannel support system.
- An AI agent that keeps the employee engaged and gathers the necessary information to avoid always having another conversation after the ticket is submitted.
- A CMDB and ITSM aligned IT and EHR space with appropriate approval workflows.
- HR and Finance would be similar with appropriate approval workflows.
Before CSM, I only had one option. Make JSM work for us. Now, I'm intrigued by the omnichannel support that CSM brings. However, can a small team chain these things together? Does one JSM agent manage several queues across several spaces? Or can a CSM space be made to fit all of the requirements and channels of these departments?