As of appoximately 2026-08-07, 6:40am Eastern Time, I get the following error on my hosted site:
The official status page states all systems ok: https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/
The support page is useless given the error:
Anybody else in the same predicament??
Systems seem to be back online at least for our production URL
Hi @Seb CoursolWelcome to the Atlassian Community!I have checked the Atlassian Status page, currently, no ongoing incidents are reported.https://status.atlassian.com/I suggest waiting a bit and checking the status page to see if any incidents are reported.
Hey @Seb Coursol ,
Yeah... there seems to be a global outage of some sites. ⚠️I'd suggest taking a look at Atlassian Statuspage (as Gor linked) - they'll probably post an update soon.
Our prod site is also down, so... we'll have to wait a bit until this is resolved.*note that these things are usually resolved relatively fast
Cheers,Tobi
Thanks for confirming. Same status page I was looking at (link I gave was the the JIRA-specific page).
Hello @Seb Coursol
Actually there's multiple products incident
status.atlassian.com
Cheers,
Arek 🤠
Good to hear that.🤠😊🙌
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.