Our website seems to be down. There were performance issues earlier today. perhaps they have returned.
Hi @Jurgen BoerWelcome to the Atlassian Community!I have checked the Atlassian Status page; currently, no ongoing incidents are reported.https://status.atlassian.com/I suggest waiting a bit and checking the status page to see if any incidents are reported.
Hey @Jurgen Boer ,
Apparently, some of our sites are also down. I'm OOO, and my colleagues just reported that our production is 'unavailable'
We've raised an official support ticket, but as Gor said, I'd suggest monitoring Atlassian/Jira Statuspage for more info. 👀
These are usually resolved relatively fast, but for your info, you're not alone in this 😅
Cheers,Tobi
Having the same issue, there is a degradation of service notice if you click on JIRA but it says that it was resolved 15 minutes ago. It is DEFINITELY Not fixed.
resolved
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.