Hi everyone,
I’m experiencing the following error in the Sprint Insights panel on my Jira board:
Sprint burndown We couldn’t load these details. Try refreshing and if that doesn’t fix it, contact support.
Other sections in Insights (Sprint progress, Epic progress, Work items for attention) load normally. Only the Sprint burndown section fails.
Sprint: 2026 CC Sprint 15
What I’ve already tried:
- Hard refresh / different browsers / incognito
- Checked and updated originBoardId via the REST API
- Confirmed the board is located under a Project (not a user profile)
- Verified the board filter uses the project key (not project ID)
- Confirmed I have the View aggregated data permission
- Checked Estimation statistic is set correctly and issues have estimates
- Tried the classic Reports → Burndown Chart (please mention if this one works or not)
None of the above resolved the Insights burndown error.
Environment:
- Jira Cloud
- Project type: Company-managed
Has anyone faced this recently and found a working solution beyond the usual originBoardId / permission / filter fixes?
Thanks!