I am trying to log in into my Atlassian confluence URL https://ceijm2025.atlassian.net/ but I am not able to find my data, my spaces and my work. I am getting the below:
Hi @CEIJM!I checked Atlassian Status and there are no known incidents reported right now — all systems are operational. So this is likely specific to your site.The "Page unavailable - Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable" message usually means one of the following:1. Your Confluence subscription has expired or been deactivated
2. Your site was deleted or renamed
ceijm2025.atlassian.net
Recommended next steps:
Hope you get your data back soon!
Hi @CEIJM
“Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable” typically indicates an inactive Free Confluence site.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-articles/Atlassian-Jira-JSM-Confluence-Free-Tier-Inactivity-amp-Data/ba-p/3251237
@Trudy P Claspill tested this during 2026 and documented the observed sequence
Day 26: first warning
Day 33: second warning
Day 40: Free subscription deactivated
Day 55: data permanently deleted
Check Atlassian Administration → Billing → Subscriptions → Inactive for ceijm2025.atlassian.net. If found, select Reactivate immediately, as data is held for only 15 days after deactivation before permanent deletion.
If missing or reactivation fails, contact Atlassian Billing Support to check the backend status. Also check your admin email inbox and spam for recent inactivity warnings.
Best,
Arek 🤠
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.