This isn't a question post, this is feedback. I spent 5 minutes trying to find a better place to submit feedback and this is closest I could get, so apologies if this isn't the right place.
In regards to the recent Jira update that moved Confluence page links into the Attachments section of Jira ticket, are y'all crazy? I used to be able to easily find the actual attachments in the Jira tickets I interact with, but now those are lost in a sea of Confluence page links. Our company tags Jira tickets in Confluence pages for recurring meetings, and often times people are just copying the last meeting page and updating info from there. They rarely actually review and scrub out old Jira ticket links. So now on a lot of Jira tickets where many teams are collaborating together, there are dozens and dozens of Confluence links overflowing in the Attachment sections. For the love of god at least give us a button to filter out the Confluence links!