When first navigating to the board by selecting the stared space I am getting an error "We can't show this space. You don't have permission to view this space, or it may not exist". The error message that pops up says "Space not found. The space might have been deleted or you don't have permission."
I can then see the group on the right and click on it and then the same space is highlighted on the left like it is open.
When I get to the board, I am receiving an error "You don't have permission to view this space". I can see epics etc in what seems like the list view but I can't see the headings at the top under the space name (List, Board, Backlog etc) as they are greyed out.
Some users are saying that they have lost access.
When I go to Space Settings I am the Space Owner.
When I go to Access in the Space Settings I can see my role listed with all roles selected.
Why can't I view the board normally?
A member of the team