I'm trying to use the token created on BitBucket.org to push the changes in my repo using SourceTree Windows v3.4.31. When I try to push, I receive this error:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks push -v origin prod:prod
remote: CHANGE-3222 - Functionality has been deprecated
remote: App passwords are deprecated and must be replaced with API tokens.
remote: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/changelog#CHANGE-3222
fatal: unable to access 'https://bitbucket.org/JLalonde33/quickclipboardeditor.git/': The requested URL returned error: 410
Pushing to https://bitbucket.org/JLalonde33/quickclipboardeditor.git
Completed with errors, see above.
My authentication setup in SourceTree was set as specified in :
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/add-an-api-token-to-sourcetree-or-another-application/

Refreshing the API Token was successful.

However, SourceTree still produces the error "App passwords are deprecated and must be replaced with API tokens". It is as if the new account's token was not used by my repo.
The repo config is:
[core]
repositoryformatversion = 0
filemode = false
bare = false
logallrefupdates = true
symlinks = false
ignorecase = true
[remote "origin"]
fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
[branch "prod"]
remote = origin
merge = refs/heads/prod
[branch "beta"]
remote = origin
merge = refs/heads/beta
I'm not sure if this can be related, but if I remember well, when I update the account details in SourceTree, my username was changed from "jlalonde33" (username only) to "jlalonde33@gmail.com" (username and GMail domain).
Any help would be appreciated.