Atlassian - is this in your backlog?
Using the "Time Sheet" gadget on a dashboard, supplying time on a given time actually records the time on a different day. I cannot come up with a pattern as to what date is decides to put the time on. In examples reported to me, and of those I have tried which confirms the defect, here is typical repro steps.
- Click a date in the grid.
- The popup correctly denotes the date I have chosen.
- Supply time spent and a comment if necessary.
- Hit Enter and notice the new time entry is on some different date than the one I chose.
- Drive into the issue in question and review the newly added time entry.
- The time entry is indeed for the incorrect date (the issue, the gadget, and any timesheet report you want to throw at it all displays the time entry on the wrong date).
Workaround: Don't use the gadget to record time; use the agile board.
matt.png