Hello,
I have just signed up for Atlassian/Jira, but I cannot complete the creation of my Jira site.
Whenever I try to create the site, I receive the following error:
“Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support.”
Trace ID: ba390f33c7e141d5b79742f7933bbea1
Date and time of the error: 3 August 2026, approximately 17:35 Europe/Tirane
Attempted site name: procura-al
Expected site URL: https://procura-al.atlassian.net
I have tried again several times, but the same error continues to appear. No Jira site or site URL is created.
I also tried contacting Atlassian Support, but the support form requires me to enter my Atlassian site URL. Since the site creation itself is failing, I do not have a valid site URL and therefore cannot submit the support request.
Could an Atlassian employee please investigate the Trace ID, check whether there is a provisioning issue with my account, and create an internal support ticket for this problem?
Thank you.