I have a form in JSM (cloud) with all of the fields linked to Jira fields. I have an automation that creates a new work item, attaches the same form, and then copies the information over to the new form. (I actually have several of these processes running).
On this one particular form, there are 2 fields (out of about 30) in which I get the error "We excluded the configured field from this action as it couldn't be found:
<Field 18>, <Field 25>"
I am using the Copy function in the Edit Work Item step. Specifically, Issue to Copy Value from: Trigger Work Item. with Field to Copy Value From: <Field 18>.
All of the other fields are set to copy the same way, and they all work. It seems like the new work item (which is a different work item type) doesn't contain those 2 fields, but they were all created and added at the same time. The fields (all of them) are not set to be visible on the view screen.
My first question is, in the error message, where could the configured field not be found? Source or destination?
I've unlinked and relinked the Jira fields with the form. I've also surfaced the 2 fields on the view screen for the source and the information shows up there.
Any thoughts on where to start?