Atlassian sent out the email message below. When you go to the recommended page (admin.atlassian.com/o/d6cc48dk-kb18-194b-6j20-40533d3k5458/data-contribution ), you will get the error message "We're not sure what went wrong." I have tried this using multiple web browsers.
----- snip 8< ------
Hello @instrumentally
Which of the links within the email are you clicking on?
I got the same email with links for each of the Organizations I manage plus various other links to documents, but I didn't find one that took me to
https://admin.atlassian.com/o/{myOrgId}/data-contribution
Hi @instrumentally, your screenshot shows the left nav already sitting on Security, Data contribution, so the route isn't the problem here. The role probably is. Your post is tagged Product admin, and the only role Atlassian documents for that setting is Organization admin, stated at the top of the Include or exclude in-app data page. Two different things in Atlassian Administration. The reminder banner sent you there and the nav entry renders, but neither of those is the permission.
Get someone holding Organization admin on that org to open the same item. Loads for them, it's the role. If it errors for them too then it's Atlassian's end, and the contact support line in that error is the real route.
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/include-or-exclude-in-app-data/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.