I have a very long form in Jira, whose fields are used in a variety of automations or API calls. Because of this, I often need to get the id of a specific field in the forms, but, as far as I know, the only way to do this, is to call this specific API:
https://api.atlassian.com/jira/forms/cloud/{{CloudID}}/project/{{ProjectKey}}/form/{{FormID}}
Doing this and then logging {{webResponse.body.design.questions}} gets me the list of fields and their respective information, like this:
{381={choices=[], description=, label=New annual membership fee, questionKey=NewAnnualFee, type=tl, validation={rq=false}}
The number at the beginning, in this case, 381, is the one I need. The problem is, because the form is so long, the response doesn't fit in Jira's log response, so I often can't see the info of the exact field that I need.

I imagine there must be a way to log just the info for the field with a specific label or questionKey, but I'm having trouble making it happen.
I've tried doing
{{#if(equals(questionKey. XXX))}}{{webResponse.body.design.questions}}{{/}}
but that just returns the whole thing again