Is there a way to set the global search to only search my active space? I'm in IT and I help to facilitate numerous projects that I'm not active in, but when I search I only want to search the space that I actively work out of. I have to constantly filter to my space every single time that I search. Ideally, I'd like for it to search my space only, and then I have the option to adjust the filter to search all.
Also, I notice that "Reporter" is not a default filter field drop-down at the top, which would be super helpful as I use that field the most. I have to click More filters and then type reporter and then select the field, many clicks!!! But yet there is a Type field drop-down to filter, and Assignee field to filter, and a Status field to filter, which I never use when I'm searching. If I use the Rovo search it doesn't even list the Reporter field to filter by, unless I select one of the products, which is also more clicks!!!