Hi,
I'd like to know if ScriptRunner will be available soon in JIRA Cloud ?
Without this plugin, I'm not able to find subtask with some criterions on the parent issue.
Here's the plugin : ScriptRunner for JIRA
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/server/support
Regards,
Ghislain Lambert
Hi Ghislain,
Thanks for letting us know about your interest in ScriptRunner for JIRA - Cloud version. Adaptavist are working on a Cloud version but we don't yet have a clear date we can commit to.
I can add you to my distribution list of those I keep informed of progress if you'd like?
Perhaps you can contact me through my Adaptavist email address or let me know yours and I'll keep you updated?
regards,
Mark
Hi Mark,
What's your email address ? I can't find ...
Yes please add me to the distribution list.
Ghislain
I was trying to avoid spammers ). My email address is my initial and then surname (so mmccormack) @adaptavist.com.
I would very much like to know your plans for this as well. We are thinking of moving to JIRA Cloud but we use ScriptRunner in a few places
Feel free to email me so I can add you to my email distribution list with news.
Just an update to say we launched ScriptRunner for JIRA Cloud: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/cloud/overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.