I see this popup whenever i create a new page in any space in both firefox and chrome, is anyone facing this issue as well and have a resolution? Cant remember when it started but it was recently.
Hi @Choon Keat Seet
I'd lean toward this being a permission or space restriction issue. A few things to check would help narrow this down. -> Do you still have the right permissions to create pages there?
Also, has a Confluence or Space Admin recently changed any permission settings or disabled personal spaces? Sometimes disabling and re-enabling them can cause temporary issues.
Let me know what you find with those questions, and we can dig deeper from there.
Cheers, Martin
Hi @Martin Runge
Im the admin and yes I have permissions in the spaces,
And its occurring for all the spaces not just one space which is the wierd thing.
Ive got access to another site and its showing the same behavior... checked using firefox web developer tools and nothing stands out either.
Wondering if its something that is affecting globally (which sounds unlikely) or its something that im missing
Hi, I have not experienced any issues, nor have customers reported them to us.
I've exactly the same issue.
Hey @Choon Keat Seet ,
If you're on paid version of Confluence, I'd suggest you or your admin report it through Atlassian Support 🎟️ Wouldn't be the first time something changed in the backend, resulting in overlaying popups.
I haven't experienced this myself, but not all cloud instances use the same build version, so it might have been affecting only some 👀
Hope you'll get this resolved soon.
Cheers, Tobi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.