I am requesting the addition of Dashboard functionality to the Jira Mobile App (iOS and Android).
CURRENT SITUATION:
Dashboards are available in Jira Cloud's web interface but are completely unavailable in the mobile app. This creates a significant gap in the mobile user experience.
WHY THIS MATTERS:
I need to access Dashboards on mobile to:
- Monitor project progress when away from my desk
- Check real-time metrics during meetings
- Review team performance and sprint data on-the-go
- Make informed decisions without switching to a desktop
IMPACT ON MY WORKFLOW:
Without mobile Dashboard access, I must:
- Use a mobile browser (poor experience)
- Wait until I'm at a computer to view critical data
- Miss time-sensitive insights
- Experience incomplete functionality compared to the web version
REQUESTED FEATURES:
Essential:
- View existing Dashboards on mobile
- Display Dashboard gadgets in mobile-optimized layouts
- Support core gadget types (charts, filters, statistics)
- Refresh capability for real-time data
MY USE CASE:
[Add your specific use case here - for example:]
"As a project manager, I need to check sprint burndown charts and team velocity during daily standups when I'm not at my desk. Currently, I have to awkwardly switch to a browser on my phone, which defeats the purpose of having a mobile app."
BUSINESS VALUE:
- Improved mobile productivity
- Feature parity between web and mobile
- Better decision-making with mobile access to insights
- Enhanced user experience
Thank you for considering this feature request. Dashboard support would significantly improve the mobile experience for Jira users.