Hi everyone,
I'm managing a JSM Cloud project (Standard plan) and I'm trying to customize and translate the "Customer Invited" notification via Language Support, but the template simply doesn't appear in the list.
My setup:
JSM Cloud, Standard plan (paid)
Customer invitation emails are sent from jira@[mysite].atlassian.net.
"Allow accounts to be created for customers" is enabled

Language Support is configured with multiple languages in the project-

What I see:
All other customer notification templates appear in Language Support (e.g., "Comment added", "Request created", etc.), but "Customer Invited" is completely missing from the list — I can't find it anywhere to edit or translate it.

My question:
What am I missing? Is "Customer Invited" intentionally excluded from Language Support? Is this a known limitation where the template exists and is sent by JSM but cannot be customized or translated because the customer's language preference is unknown at the time of invitation?
If so, is there any workaround to at least edit the content of that specific notification?
Thanks in advance!