Hi team,
I understand this is not currently possible, but am looking for guidance on whether it is planned, and if so whether there is an ETA:
I would like to set up a customer facing Virtual Agent on our JIRA Portal, however in order for it to be of value, it really needs to be able to draw on the information from previous tickets for that customer. Take the following real-life example:
Customer X logs into JIRA to raise a ticket because they are seeing “error 123” in an API response
They hit the Virtual Agent and mention “error 123”
The Agent searches the incident history for that customer and finds either an existing open ticket relating to “error 123” OR a historical ticket which details exactly what causes “error 123” and how to resolve it
In either case the customers request is “deflected” as they do not need to raise a JIRA, which is the ultimate goal here; customer logs in with the intention of raising a JIRA but gets their answer WITHOUT raising a JIRA
I know that one alternative could be to create Confluence pages and add them to the Knowledge Base that the Virtual Agent draws on, but this is not as efficient or effective, nor can it be restricted by customer, as far as I know.
I don’t imagine this is an uncommon requirement so I’d be interested in whether there’s an ETA for it, and/or how other people have achieved the same thing.
Thanks,
Chris