This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Confluence Wiki Markup
I'm trying to enter a checkmark (✓), but I'm getting a server error when clicking 'Insert'. See screenshot:
Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 12.04.15.png
How can I fix that? Or is there another way to insert a character like that?
When you enter this, are you using (✓) or something like ? (That's open parentheses, slash, close parentheses)What does the log file say when you do it?
Hi Nic,
I'm using ✓. As you can see in the screenshot, the Preview picks it up correctly, but the server doesn't seem to like it.
Hmm, I see what you mean. It's not able to convert it into the internal format.I'm not sure it's a valid entry without being wrapped in an html type macro, but there's definitely a bug there - it should either store it correctly, or tell you that it can't handle the text.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.