Hello,
I am currently unable to access our company's Jira instance.
Whenever I open our Jira URL or any existing issue link, I receive the following error:
Page unavailable – Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable.
I am an active employee and should still have access to Jira. My account has not been deactivated, and I am using the correct Atlassian account.
Environment
- Product: Jira Cloud
- Browser: Google Chrome (also tested in Incognito mode)
- Operating System: Windows 10/11
- User Status: Active employee with valid Jira access
Troubleshooting Performed
- Logged in to my Atlassian account successfully.
- Tried accessing Jira using the original project URL.
- Opened old Jira issue links.
- Cleared browser cache and cookies.
- Tried Incognito mode.
- Verified that I am using the correct email account.
Error Message
Page unavailable
Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable.
Questions
- Does this error indicate that the Jira Cloud site has been disabled or deleted?
- Could the site URL have been changed or migrated?
- Is there any way to verify whether the Jira Cloud site is still active?
- What additional troubleshooting steps should I perform before contacting the site administrator?
I have attached a screenshot of the error for reference.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thank you.
One more thing
If your colleagues can access Jira normally while you cannot, mention that in your post. If everyone is seeing the same error, mention that instead. That information will help Atlassian identify whether it's an account-specific issue or a site-wide problem.