hi,
I struggle with your recommendation using the automation flow to sum the story points from child tasks into parent, totalt sotry point in Epic = Sum of story points from (task + story + bug).
It doesn't work all the time, for some epics it works and for others don't.
The other problem is that once I change a value within a task, it actually continue the counting as if it is a new task. I change the value from 6 to 0, and suddenly the sum was even higher in stead of reducing the total to minus -6.
You should have the functionality that sums the story points for parents as main functionality that you can add in the settings.
I have now tried to implement this rule during 2 days, and it doesn't work.
Other problem I experienced is the application is pretty slow. I don't know if it is because of the automation rule.
Please, help!

