I was using Jira for several days, and suddenly my(other) account got deactivated, saying:
"It looks like your account has been deactivated. We've sent you an email with details of who to contact to get more information about this."
(I am using a new account to post this question)
The only email I got was from "Leren" with domain name advocates@atlassiansupport.atlassian.net, saying I got prohibited due to International trade laws? or Sanctions from some nations like Canada, UK, US? and the email asks me to reply with 2 different government-issued IDs to resolve this case if this is a misidentification. (I am just a normal developer, and of course I am not affiliated with any stuff they mentioned.)
Is this a legitimate official atlassian support email or is this a scam?
I think it is an official email since I didn't get any other email which they told me to send, but why would they use both .com and .net?
It's so stupid I got deactivated with such stupid accusations that hinders my work progress.