Hi everyone,
I'm experiencing an issue that appears to be the same as the one described on this Atlassian Community post at 2026 may.
However, my affected site is this one:
'maxpar-team-dados.atlassian.net/'
Here's what happened in my case:
I was using the Jira Free plan when my site was automatically upgraded to a Standard trial after the number of users exceeded the Free plan limit. I wasn't aware that this automatic upgrade had occurred.
When the trial expired, Atlassian attempted to process a payment, but since I had never added any billing information, the payment failed and the subscription was cancelled.
Now, I can't ctivate the Free plan again.
From what I can see, there are no outstanding invoices or active subscriptions in my billing portal, but the system still seems to think my workspace has a payment issue, preventing me from reactivating the Free plan.
So far I have already:
- Cleared my browser cache and cookies and signed in again.
- Checked the billing section in admin.atlassian.com (no unpaid invoices or active subscriptions).
- Tried reactivating through my.atlassian.com.
- Reduced the number of users to comply with the Free plan limit.
Since this appears to be the same issue reported in the community post above, could an Atlassian employee please review my site and remove the payment restriction? My project data is still within the recovery period, and I would simply like to reactivate the Free plan.
Thank you in advance for your help!