When did this happen and why? Now I am getting asked why the tool is broken. Who thought is was a good idea to change Summary to Title for instance?
Hello @Danno
Actually @__ Jimi Wikman you can go Back to Full view as Default
Best,
Arek🤠
I can't recall that I have seen it in the app updates, so no idea.
Atlassian seems to be running a bit too fast lately, and things feel less organised in some areas...
Thanks for the quick replies.I did figure out that the cropped Create screen is now the default if you don't specify a separate Create View screen.It still doesn't explain why the Summary field has become Title. The issue configure screen is still Summary. 🙄
Thanks, @Arkadiusz Wroblewski I have not checked this out yet since I just noticed it today.
You said it @__ Jimi Wikman . Probably letting ROVO decide what we want. 😜
@Danno
A Jira administrator can also revert the entire site:
Settings → System → General configuration → Simple Create as Default → Off
Ekhem your Summary field looks "Pervert" can you check Configuration Screen/Workflow?
@__ Jimi Wikman nothing to thanks. It's hard to follow alone all this changes.
Well if you have any doubts just open Atlassian Ticket.
Let your premium subscription work 🤠🙃
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.